Shawn Quinn is emphatically NOT a US advocate of murder.

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Feb 3 19:15:43 PST 2022

On 2/3/22 09:37, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> Did you know that the US has the highest incarceration rate on the
> planet? That's quinn's 'legal' system. Same system he wants to use to
> defend the tor criminals. Shocking.

I'm not proud of this and I am working to change it.

> Criticism is to be aimed at people who promote the use of power, like
> quinn clearly does. He wants to use the US 'legal' **** system

"Get rid of" is inaccurate. "Ordered by a judge to cease and desist"
would be closer.

I will concede our government is far from perfect and I don't
necessarily approve of every single thing they do (read the first blog
linked in my sig for examples, particularly my outrage at shooting
innocent family dogs because they bark one too many times and the like).

> to get rid of people who criticize tor(==the US military).

The Tor Project is not a branch of the US military. I do find it a
subject of unease that they are accepting funding from the US government
if that is indeed the case. To say the least, I can see possibilities of
 conflict of interest.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com