Shawn Quinn is emphatically NOT a US advocate of murder.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Feb 3 19:43:52 PST 2022

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 21:15:43 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 2/3/22 09:37, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > Did you know that the US has the highest incarceration rate on the
> > planet? That's quinn's 'legal' system. Same system he wants to use to
> > defend the tor criminals. Shocking.
>
> I'm not proud of this and I am working to change it.

	Fine. So maybe you want to think twice before trying to use that 'legal' system to SILENCE people posting ON-TOPIC messages on a mailing list for an allegedly ANTI-CENSORSHIP project FUNDED with PUBLIC MONEY.

> > Criticism is to be aimed at people who promote the use of power, like
> > quinn clearly does. He wants to use the US 'legal' **** system
>
> "Get rid of" is inaccurate. "Ordered by a judge to cease and desist"
> would be closer.

	Come on. Different words, same thing.

> I will concede our government is far from perfect and I don't
> necessarily approve of every single thing they do (read the first blog
> linked in my sig for examples, particularly my outrage at shooting
> innocent family dogs because they bark one too many times and the like).

	Feel free to admit that the legal system of any government, including of course the US', is maintened using naked violence, and can't exist without violence. Or keep playing games.

> > to get rid of people who criticize tor(==the US military).
>
> The Tor Project is not a branch of the US military. I do find it a
> subject of unease that they are accepting funding from the US government
> if that is indeed the case.

	The tor project has received 10s of millions from the US government, it's documented everywhere, and you know it.

> To say the least, I can see possibilities of
> conflict of interest.

	you bet