Ex- Tor devs

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Feb 3 19:05:11 PST 2022

On 2/3/22 20:45, lolwut wrote:
> It's too bad that you don't believe in free speech. Nearly all
> moderation is, in fact, censorship; that it occurs on, e.g., a
> private mailing list doesn't change this fact, because private
> entities certainly can censor, too.

I believe in free speech. With the right to free speech comes
responsibility. Flooding an email forum with off-topic posts is also
censorship as it makes the on-topic posts much harder to find and be read.

I know you would be demanding something be done if this list got 1000
messages per day and 995 of them were "Enlarge your penis safely and
effectively with these pills from this Nicaraguan pharmacy" or the like.
It's really not that different in the case of tor-talk.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com