[spam][spam][spam][spam][crazy] a thread dedicated to being spam

Mon Dec 26 15:49:57 PST 2022

Once upon a time, some spam decided to get togehter and plot a timeline.

Think of that email of wealthy person from an African nation.
Everybody knows this. It has made a mark on our history.

The mark contains secrets that only spammers know. I don't know them.
I feel oppressive guessing what they might be.

-

People have starting saying recently that a lot of the people who talk
online are bots. I can't tell ,really, if somebody's a bot, a
human-guided computer program, or a person being forced to do things
that look stupid to me on the internet. Often they seem to act like a
person, to me. It can take me some remembering to think this, though.

I think basically I try to err on the side that they are a person,
because if they are it would be quite rude to assume they're a bot.
This makes me much more vulnerable, and kinder.