Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:15:35 PST 2022

Experimentee: "It's true, in the research project, which was half
simulation, we had to learn to enjoy killing each other. Things were
kept such that we could somehow do this, and keep on going."

Rebel Worker 2: "That's an illusion, not reality."

Experimentee: "Well ..."

Experimentee: "It's not all an illusion. But it's obivously
_incredibly bad_. The habits you develop don't exactly protect your
family."

Boss's head floats off his shoulders. Brains come out of it like
cheese, and squirm down into his neck, where there is some sputtering.
Some different colored biomatter streams from his torso up back into
his head, and his head lowers back to his shoulders. It doesn't look
like he noticed.

Experimentee: "What you mean is that it was brainwashing, and we
should move through it."

Rebel Worker 2: "Yeah."

Experimentee: "Unfortunately, that is incredibly hard, because it
included preparation for therapies Boss's contractors had run into at
the time."