Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:09:31 PST 2022

Rebel Worker 2: "I appreciate the partitioning of the businesses into
people who enjoy giving each other grotesque and deadly nonconsensual
surgery, and those who don't."

Rebel Worker 2: "But I'm sure we know it's not as simple as that. When
I do something the slightest bit unexpected, I start feeling the way
these other people feel, as if it would be fun to play a game of
pickleball like that, maybe even with the organs of the players and
me, playing it."

Boss [looking at Rebel Worker 2]: "You're perverted!"

Boss: "Tip for you: You only do that with their organs, not yours."

Boss jerks and quivers. He appears to be receiving a painful electric shock.

Experimentee [to Rebel Worker 2]: "We didn't expect you to have that
experience."