Sun Dec 4 10:55:18 PST 2022

thinking of, "I need a safe environment" -- an environment where the
behaviors that are the norm, are not ones that are threatening to an
individual's wellbeing. People generally need this.

I think Priest would be pretty sad if the solution was to isolate
Priest and Boss and not help Coder, but that is of course getting
ahead of things.

I guess I'm thinking of this a little bit more.

Wannabe Mediator: "Would it encompass your feelings entirely to say
that you need an environment where individuals are not threatened with
unexpected slavery?"