Sun Dec 4 10:53:00 PST 2022

having some trouble with fingers, keep losing draft content

> Wannabe Mediator: "It sounds like you're shocked, and need to know the
people around you are safe?"

> Priest: "I need to know the coder is safe! It's not acceptable to just
waltz around the town, dragging a human being around on a chain
against their will! I need to know we defend what's right here!"

if priest says "I need coder to be free" -- this is considered in nvc
not a need, more a request maybe i think, don't remember well.

"I feel shocked, and I'm really yearning for coder to be freed."
"When Boss uses Orc's Morning Star on Coder, I feel really horrible,
and angry, and discouraged, and passionate. I imagine more people
being hurt or enslaved, or me, and I feel scared. I need to be safe,
but I also need to know we have a norm of safety and respect
established."

This idea of "needing to know we have a norm of safety and respect
established" -- this seems like it isn't just about the speaker, but
also about other people. Still, it also seems pretty normal. It's hard
to survive if there isn't some small degree of peace going on.

<~~~~~~~>