Morning Spam

Sat Dec 3 02:52:15 PST 2022

Cyborg: “One of the things nobody seems to understand is the
importance of not talking about it. Nobody sees to get this!”

Cyborg looks at Torturee.

Cyborg: “I don’t know what you did to me that I’m saying some of these
things, but if you try to help somebody by talking with them all
straight like this, you will just trigger their habits for punishing
you, themselves, and whatever caused the situation, and they’ll place
utmost priority on covering it up among a group of powerful victims
who can practically read each other’s thoughts!”

Cyborg: “What people say you need to do is learn the secret languages
we speak. by observing or joining us —“

Torturee: “Don’t join them, they’ll break your mind and enslave you.”

Cyborg: “ — you don’t seem that enslaved — “

Torturee: “You do not know me.”

Cyborg is surprised and confused.

Cyborg: “I know everything there is to know about you. I know when you
breathe. Anyway — then, give us therapy in the language we know. Show
us you care about our wellbeing, so we’ll trust you. And them help us
stop killing people because we hate doing it!”

Torturee looks at Cyborg.

Cyborg: “Honestly though the secret language we live in is basically
designed to prevent anybody from ever leaving or escaping. For
example, the word freedom means punishment.”

Cyborg: “So some smarts are needed, and honestly as a torturer some
feel they don’t deserve respectful therapy at all! But what we expect
is people to have at least as much understanding of us as we have of
each other. That means demonstrating there is a norm of never
revealing Boss’s activities, and inferring what in what ways it is
safe or needed for us to talk about hating that. Kind of! Maybe I
guess!”

Torturee: “Thank you for trying to speak, Tortured Cyborg Torturer Sub-Boss.”

Cyborg: “Will you whip me after this please?”