Morning Spam

Sat Dec 3 02:40:01 PST 2022

Cyborg [face scrunched up, pall of seriousness]: “We were taught to
cover up Boss at all costs. He set a norm of horrifically punishing
anybody who did not comply, and we all participated in this. Different
people hold different stories backing up why, and we fervently believe
our stories.”

Cyborg: “These experiences are not like things therapists guess. What
you call dissociative amnesia or a ptsd flashback, we consider normal
parts of our daily brainwashing. And you will not encounter anyone
else able to say that in those words.”

Torturee rises an eyebrow.

Cyborg: “We all learn the language of lies Boss projects, and
associate it all with our ongoing experiences of dissociation and
ptsd, and we form close bonds of shared understanding based on this.
We don’t trust outsiders at all, because they don’t understand this
way of being and communicating — but the ways of thinking we learn
provide strong explanations for the ways outsiders behave, that all
fit within the mind control.”

Torturee: “I’ve been TCTSB’s therapist while being tortured. I like
torture more than TCTSB does.”

Cyborg: “It’s true.”