"Is the victim threatened? Is the victim alarmed? Hey, that's a crime."

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 31 04:56:27 PDT 2022

Gramps being outflanked by Lindsay Graham - GovCorp can sleep sound tonite.

>>  Interesting logic here. Someone writes something not-so-nice about somebody
on a list and now that person is being "cyberstalked" even though they're
not a subscriber. And now, the stalk-ee is a victim of a crime. And now the
person who said something "not-so-nice" has committed a crime.

And this guy's a consultant? To whom, I wonder...  <<<

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=105841691523360&w=2

Reposts violently assault circle-of-eunuchs