"Is the victim threatened? Is the victim alarmed? Hey, that's a crime."

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 05:23:27 PDT 2022

On 8/31/22, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Gramps being outflanked by Lindsay Graham - GovCorp can sleep sound tonite.
>
>>>  Interesting logic here. Someone writes something not-so-nice about
>>> somebody
> on a list and now that person is being "cyberstalked" even though they're
> not a subscriber. And now, the stalk-ee is a victim of a crime. And now the
>
> person who said something "not-so-nice" has committed a crime.
>
> And this guy's a consultant? To whom, I wonder...  <<<
>
> https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=105841691523360&w=2
>
> Reposts violently assault circle-of-eunuchs

Do you have a copy of your Denver Post article somewhere? The link in
the archive is broken. I looked on archive.org but didn't find it
there either.