[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:12:28 PDT 2022

On Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 3:14 PM Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:

> Bystander: Wait, I don't understand what mind-control really is.
>
> Bystander 2: That's probably part of the mind-control program.
>
> Bystander: Well, I can just brainstorm things, at least.

What Is Mind Control?

                                There are many different forms of mind
control. Most people think
of brainwashing almost as soon as they hear the term. But that is only
one specific form. Mind control is any system of influence that
disrupts an individual’s authentic identity and replaces it with a
false, new one.

                                In most cases, that new identity is one the
person would strongly
reject, if they had been asked for their informed consent. That’s why
I also use the term undue influence—“undue” because these practices
violate personal boundaries and human integrity, as well as ethics
and, often, the law.

                                That said, not all of the techniques used
in mind control are
inherently bad or unethical. The intent, the methods used, and the end
result need to be part of the evaluation. They span a continuum from
entirely ethical to grossly unethical. It is fine to use hypnosis to
stop smoking, for example—but it must be used ethically, to empower
the person, not for manipulative, exploitive ends. The locus of
control of one’s mind and body should always remain within the adult
individual, _never_ with an external authority.

                                Today, many mind control techniques exist
that are far more
sophisticated than the brainwashing techniques used in the Chinese
thought reform camps and the Korean War. Some involve subtle forms of
hypnosis or suggestion; others are overt, and are implemented in
highly rigid and controlled social environments.

                                In this book, I discuss many groups I
characterize as destructive
cults that use mind control techniques. When I identify an
organization in this way it is only after thorough research and close
examination. I would never slap unfair labels on unpopular or
controversial groups. Any designation I may give them is well earned.
For example, I have no qualms about referring to the Unification
Church as a _destructive cult_.[15] The group’s record speaks for
itself.[16] Of course, members of this and many other groups would
likely be offended and deny that destructive mind control is
happening. It is also true, however, that although many people
sincerely believe that they had a fair choice in joining—and always
have a fair choice about leaving—that is, sadly, too often a delusion
created by the cult itself.

above definition from the group at freedomofmind.com . i understand there
are resources pages on that website with further things and groups.