[ot][spam][crazy][rambling]

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 05:31:35 PDT 2022

Karl Semich's Resume

Why I Want To Work At MindControlledBusiness

I am a really great worker. I love being mind controlled. I direct all my
disgusting complaints to an online mailing list and keep them out of the
office. I love buying office supplies! I have new clean shoes.

Work History

2020-2022 Spamming a mailing list of hackers.

I used to write computer programs all day so I am very qualified to
interact with technical people.

2018-2020 Undergoing treatment for cancer and psychosis.

I spent a year having chemotherapy and can relate well with people dying of
terminal illnesses. I'm also extensively skilled at chatting with people
completely disconnected from reality.

2016-2018 Waiting for my truck to be repaired.

I have the patience of mountains.

Some of the above items are listed out of order. I apologise for this and
attach $200 in up-front wages in the hope to help make it right.