Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 04:33:51 PDT 2022

another day, another war

Boss is in his powersuit amidst bombs and gunfire.

"AAAAAAAAAA" yells Boss as he runs fully body into tanks and explosives.

meanwhile, at an office in another area, nobody is working.

Intern: "Is this another glitch? I can't move my body in the slightest."

Some human bodyparts fly across the room, strike a wall and disperse, and
then scitter briefly across the wall and disappear through a ceiling vent.

Neighbor: "Sorry, what did you say? I'm hearing everything like I'm under
water." [continues working at their desk]