[spam][joke] How a Lightbulb is Installed

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 03:29:25 PDT 2022

A meeting is ongoing about how to best resolve conflicts that have arisen
between the people who drive the elephants, and the people who drive the
derricks, and what this might mean for future lightbulb installation work.

A man comes by with a ladder long enough to reach the ceiling.

"Excuse me, I'm from the code inspector's office, it's time test your
electrical wiring."

"Oh, we're working off a backup power supply, go right ahead!"

The man arranges the ladder, climbs up to the lightbulb socket, and makes
use of some device he has.