[ot][spam][wrong] Nerd Snipes

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 01:20:19 PDT 2022

Halting counter-argument:

If what you say is true, then a pathological process could be made that
uses a private randomness source to perform new study of the prediction
algorithm and engage in unpredictable pathological behavior so as to
counter its predictions.

It could establish within it processes that can outcompute the prediction
algorithm, by observing the prediction algorithm's behavioral consistencies
engagine example pathological processes. Given it is impossible for the
prediction algorithm to produce all possible methods of computation, the
pathological algorithm can eventually find a random one the predictor did
not expect, and use it to reach a state of stable and equal competition.

Halting argument:

Well, this is outside my nerd snipe space, how this argument is engaging me.

I personally do believe in inherent equality of life, as proposed, but
obviously reality is full of outcompetition and death.

The unfortunate simplest argument is that the prediction algorithm can take
action to end the universe before it is randomly outpredicted, or limit the
universe such that it isn't.

What might be more in line with the problem is if the prediction algorithm
cannot influence the universe: of course that means turing's pathological
counter-example would not exist, as being observed is influence.