Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 22:15:43 PDT 2022

On 4/18/22, punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>> ARPANET VPN that your ARPANET
>> using hypocrite self pays
>
> oh yes, I even pay  for your technonazi monopoly.
> Just like I pay for MY roads.

Juan, the self appointed best example Anarchist for all mankind,
admits to supporting and paying directly into the coffers of
the "technonazi monopoly", and into his beloved Government
"Nazis" for "his roads" that his Govt will obviously shoot him for
attempting to claim. There is not any collective, rhetorical, voluntary,
social or business or individual, or any other way of honestly using
"my" to describe that situation, not until you get rid of that problem.

And since you refuse to describe your utopia and suggested
reading material and means of getting there, no one will see,
follow, or help you with anything that might get closer.

Apparently your utopia consists of being asshole.
That is something no one wants.
Either fuck off with that, or become more invitable.

Till then enjoy another stint in noise folder.