Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Apr 17 22:34:55 PDT 2022

On Mon, 18 Apr 2022 01:15:43 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/18/22, punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >> ARPANET VPN that your ARPANET
> >> using hypocrite self pays
> >
> > oh yes, I even pay  for your technonazi monopoly.
> > Just like I pay for MY roads.
>
> Juan, the self appointed best example Anarchist for all mankind,
> admits to supporting and paying directly into the coffers of
> the "technonazi monopoly",

	yes, it's called taxation. It pays for your 'job'. Taxation is also known as theft.

	See, to prove YET AGAIN that you are the lowest kind of braindead cop, you are trying to attack me and defend musko. And there's nothing special about me - I'm no different than the thousands of millions who pay govcorp's bills.

	Yet the stupid cop wants to defend musko's 'innocence' while blaming his victims. Yeah only a cop can be that stupid.

	And let me predict the cop's next move, which actually has been endlessly repeated by another of his sockpuppets. "YOU CANT USE THE ARPANET TO CRITICIZE US TECHNONAZIS!!! ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!"

	Too bad for the technonazis, I can.