FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 03:43:03 PDT 2022

> Jack Dorsey Twitter imprisons his hypocritical self under
> his own definition of what a Human Rights Violation is...
>
> Twitter Guilty of Human Rights Violations...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYdh391fQiA  Twitter Guilty of Human Rights Violations
>
> "Jack Dorsey the Censor and CEO of Twitter", and "Alex Gladstein the
> Apologist for Censorship and CSO of Human Rights Foundation", Both
> Dodge and Censor a Truthful Critic Off the Public Debate Stage...
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/laura-loomer-crashes-twitter-ceo-speech-at-bitcoin-gathering-salon-com/vi-AAKIxCU
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix3VczDOp7I Jack Dorsey Twitter Critiqued Live on Public Stage
> https://FreeWorldNews.TV/

Followup interview re Subject: ...
Cryptocurrency: Miami Bitcoin Conference 2021 Highlights

Laura Loomer is right re speech, undue influence interference, and more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14-Q8v8pAV8
Deplatforming_vs_Free_Speech_with_Laura_Loomer

https://lauraloomerforcongress.com/
https://t.me/s/loomeredofficial
https://gab.com/lauraloomer
https://loomered.com/

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/454620-loomer-challenge-webster/
https://www.villages-news.com/2022/04/05/upstart-hoping-to-unseat-congressman-webster-to-speak-in-the-villages/

Loomered: How I Became The Most Banned Woman In The World
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1642935670/

"How can you say that this is a currency for everyone in the
world, when you are the King of Censorship?!?! Bitcoin is about
decentralization, and you have no right to be here speaking
about this ... you are a Human Rights Violator ... you are
Interfering in Elections ... Jack Dorsey is a TechnoFacist ...
He's on stage with a Human Rights activist while Censoring
millions of people ... He's deciding who Wins and who Loses
Elections, that's unacceptable ... You can't say that you're
for Freedom and Decentralization then Censor Millions of People
... -- Laura Loomer, Censored off every platform for Speaking Freely,
the most banned woman in the world"

"Dorsey... that motherfucker ... piece of shit ... bought and
paid for -- Conference Attendees"

https://loomered.com/2020/12/17/exclusive-hunter-biden-emails-reveal-founder-of-facebooks-dc-office-banned-accounts-at-bidens-request-as-family-made-millions-from-silicon-valley-dems/