FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 02:43:43 PDT 2022

> Censorship By Algorithm Does Far More Damage Than Conventional Censorship

Yet conventional censors still run rampant...

Daily Stormer, one of the first sites of note to be
removed from the internet along with Alex Jones,
gets more of its domains ganked, again...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Stormer

http://stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/this-site-is-only-on-tor-now-dont-know-for-how-long/

http://stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/support-the-daily-stormer-how-to-buy-and-send-monero/

This Site is Only on Tor Now, Don’t Know for How Long

Andrew Anglin April 8, 2022

Jesus is still King of Heaven and everything below it – including the internet.

Two different domains were stolen yesterday.

Basically, they really don’t want me talking about this Russia stuff
at all. It’s a lot more extreme than just talking about Jews and black
people, or women.

This could end up being a running issue. We are basically exhausted of
options outside of doing something really weird. Any normal domain is
going to be stolen in real time.

But, we will figure it out.

For those of you who can see this: I am going to keep writing on this
Tor website.

http://stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/

Please tell people to either use Brave Browser, or download the Tor Browser.

Also, just as a reminder – nothing on this site is copyrighted. So if
you want to copy articles, or take screenshots, or whatever – please
do.

Also, please remember this is expensive, and consider sending crypto.

Daily Stormer Now Live on DailyStormer.cn – Spread the Word!

Andrew Anglin April 10, 2022

The site is officially back on the normie web at dailystormer.cn.

All of you Tor users should spread this around.

Also, continue to spread the Tor site:

http://stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/

Remember that if you can’t figure out how to use Tor on Brave, you can
always download the Tor Browser.

I’m feeling good about this dot cn, but there is huge pressure now,
because of the fact I am one of the only people with a big audience
dissecting these various stupid atrocity hoaxes in the Ukraine, so
nothing is certain.

So, we’ll pray for the best. Getting back up on Palm Sunday has a lot
of different implications, I think.

Whatever happens, I will keep writing. That Tor site will always be
up, even if we end up totally removed from the normie web. It’s not a
big deal at all to download Tor Browser, it’s very easy to use on
Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. The only thing it doesn’t work on is
iOS (there are options for that, but they keep changing).

It’s frustrating, but it is out of my control, and the only thing I
can do is the best I can do. So there is no reason to be upset. I will
just keep doing the right thing. The rest is in God’s hands.