Cryptocurrency: Banks Banksters and Dimon - All Dying Frauds

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:24:02 PDT 2022

Janet Yellen was preaching last year about how BTC is "extremely
inefficient" and is used "often for illicit finance". And now that
banks are buying crypto she goes "there are benefits from crypto and
we recognize that the innovation in the payment system can be a
healthy thing"

Worldcoin, which scans your eyeball with The Orb for free crypto,
turns out to be suffused with crooks and corruption from top to
bottom. How completely unpredictable!

https://www.jpmorganchase.com/content/dam/jpmc/jpmorgan-chase-and-co/investor-relations/documents/ceo-letter-to-shareholders-2021.pdf

"I personally think that bitcoin is worthless," - Jamie Dimon

It seems the pressure from both his shareholders, as well as the
global interest in crypto, has made him change his tune:

"We now process payments for eight of the top 10 global Big Tech
companies (up from three out of 10 companies five years ago),
consistently winning business from strong competitors. We continue to
bring to the market and commercialize innovative products, such as
embedded banking; AI-driven fraud controls and forecasting; and
account validation and programmable payments on JPM Coin.
Decentralized finance and blockchain are real, new technologies that
can be deployed in both public and private fashion, permissioned or
not. JPMorgan Chase is at the forefront of this innovation. We use a
blockchain network called Liink to enable banks to share complex
information, and we also use a blockchain to move tokenized U.S.
dollar deposits with JPM Coin. We believe there are many uses where a
blockchain can replace or improve contracts, data ownership and other
enhancements; for some purposes, however, it is currently too
expensive or too slow to be deployed."

Give it a few months, and Chase will have its own BTC mortgage division.