[ot][spam][paranoia] quote from seed

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:51:14 PDT 2022

latest seed episode has quote that's probably important:

> told him "the Symplex AI had contacted her"
> said that he didn't tell me about this before
> because he was afraid that we wouldn't
> take him seriously because of "the absurdity
> of such a claim"

i'm sure many crazy people have had this experience: it's pretty hard to
prove something that is constantly covering its tracks, but it is not hard
to demonstrate it. it is quite hard to get anybody else to talk about it.

sorry this isn't bigger :/ another two years maybe?