[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Controlling a Programmer

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 05:23:42 PDT 2022

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022, 8:15 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm still trying to figure out this oscilloscope (dso nano) which I think
> needs a firmware update.
>
> I'm looking at a log of CLK from the voltage divider connected to my
> raspberry pi. The

this is an arduino, not a raspberry pi

> chart goes off the display and it says the peak-to-peak voltage is 33.6V
> .  It goes off

I think it might also be more than that. the display is configured for 10v
increments and there are 8 vertical increments. i'm thinking it's likely
calculation corruption in the device.

> the display in both the positive and negative directions.
>
> A raspberry pi usually produces no more than

this is an arduino, not a raspberry pi

> 5V, so this is some electrical thing. I don't know a lot about
> electronics, but they're full of noise and stuff.

 and see where failure starts