[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Controlling a Programmer

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 05:15:24 PDT 2022

I'm still trying to figure out this oscilloscope (dso nano) which I think
needs a firmware update.

I'm looking at a log of CLK from the voltage divider connected to my
raspberry pi. The chart goes off the display and it says the peak-to-peak
voltage is 33.6V .  It goes off the display in both the positive and
negative directions.

A raspberry pi usually produces no more than 5V, so this is some electrical
thing. I don't know a lot about electronics, but they're full of noise and
stuff.