[crazy] Boss Spinoff 2: Speech2Text

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 02:40:30 PDT 2022

Boss is sitting in his office.

Vivisected State Worker: "Boss, we got a job to build a speech to text app
for free software devs."

Boss: "Yeah? Let the money roll in. Put a slave hive on it."

Vivisected State Worker: "Gotta love those slave hives."

---

Slave Hive 39

Kidnapped Child: "I was thinking about speech to text the other day."

Inside-Out Dog: "Yeah? What's the point when you could just make some
community do it all by hand, right?"

Vivisected State Worker: "Ok, guys, we're building a speech to text app.
Open source. For the gnu bosses. They think it'd be cute or something."

Kidnapped Child: "Oh boy!"