[crazy] Boss Spinoff 2: Speech2Text

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 02:48:09 PDT 2022

---

Worker 1: "Mozilla has speech2text software. We should use that so that
they might get more devs from the userbase."

Worker 2: "Mozilla isn't GPL and their implemented is bloated and not
designed for reusability. We should make our own!"

Worker 3: "Make our own? This stuff must exist out there already somewhere.
What can we work off that already exists?"

Confused Person: "I was using huggingface the other day. It's in python,
and it isn't GPL, but for some reason I can only remember about 4 words at
a time, so it would be easiest to just reuse this, for me."

Everybody stares at Confused Person.

Worker 1: "Well, Mozilla has already done most of this so you won't be
needing me."

Worker 2: "This isn't hard to do. All you have to do is copy what's already
been done. I'm off to do something interesting."

Worker 3: ....