hodgskin's views on the jew scum

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Apr 2 16:50:35 PDT 2022

	thomas hodgkskin was another notable anarchist from the 19th century. Like any sensible freedom advocate he despised the jew turds and their fascist theocracy.

	"The peasant hates the noble, and the noble fleeces the peasant, because the one desires to keep and the other to get wealth. The priest grasps at and thinks of it alone, while he holds up his idol-god; for the God of our priests is not the God of nature—not that great Being, who fills and sustains all, who spreads life and happiness throughout creation—but a malicious and revengeful being, born of the barbarous fancies of a cruel and barbarous people; and while the priest holds up the idol-god of a foreign and a despised race, to terrify the vulgar, he makes searching demands on our pockets."

	The Natural and Artificial Right of Property Contrasted [1832]