Three ugly faces of antisemitism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 2 17:22:14 PDT 2022

1) " Racial " prejudice  - and there is no scientific basis for race theory. Two examples here prove all Marxists are racist.
Capital, vol. 3, chapter 47: “ The possibility is here presented for definite economic development taking place, depending, of course, upon favourable circumstances, inborn racial characteristics, etc...”
Engels: (Marx and Engels, Selected Works, Vol. 3, p. 502.): “We regard economic conditions as the factor which ultimately determines historical development. But race is itself an economic factor ... ”.
2) Religious inspired bigotry. Stupidly sectarian lies spread by credulous religious fools, usually Xtian.
And all religion is nonsense on stilts since if there was a God it would be necessary to destroy it.
3) Monetary mystification. ' The Money Jew ".  Never mind most Jews are in the same financial boat as you and I.
Marxists say " Money is the root of all evil " and ' THE END IS NIGH! " - sound familiar?
With batshit-crazy, stupid & dishonest enemies like these, Jews don't need friends.