Paging Jim Bell - AIDS FRAUD

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Sep 30 10:43:08 PDT 2021

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 21:25:16 +0100
Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> vomited:

> The only research or other work Mullis did in AIDS was to develop a test
> for the HIV virus ..(which he supposedly didn't believe in).

	For completness sake and to further show that this 'fairbrother' government turd does not have a clue.

	Mullis was supposed to 'develop' a 'test' for the fake AIDS, and that's exactly when he started to look into the scam.

	" Four years later I was working as a consultant at Specialty Labs in Santa Monica. Specialty was trying to develop a means of using PCR to detect retroviruses in the thousands of  blood donations received per day by the Red Cross. I was writing a report on our progress for the project sponsor, and I began by stating, “HIV is the probable cause of AIDS.”

	I asked a virologist at Specialty where I could find the reference for HIV being the cause of AIDS. “You don’t need a reference,” he told me. “Everybody knows it.”

	“I’d like to quote a reference.” I felt a little funny about not knowing the source of such an important discovery. Everyone else seemed to. “Why don’t you cite the CDC report?” he suggested, giving me a copy of the Center for Disease Control’s periodic report on morbidity and mortality. I read it. It wasn’t a scientific article. It simply said that an organism had been identified —it did not say how.

	[more reference searching ommited]

	I was driving from Berkeley to La Jolla and I heard an interview on National Public Radio with Peter Duesberg, a prominent virologist at Berkeley. I finally understood why I was having so much trouble finding the references that linked HIV to AIDS. There weren’t any, Duesberg said. No one had ever proven that HIV causes AIDS. "

> Also, he later changed his position to saying publicly that retroviruses
> cause AIDS.

	more made up bullshit.

> If you asked nicely I might look it up for you

	the only thing I need from you is for you to kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit.