Paging Jim Bell

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Sep 29 14:15:56 PDT 2021

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 21:25:16 +0100
Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:

> On 29/09/2021 20:11, jim bell wrote:
> > Okay, I just saw this.  I will give a much more detailed answer,
> > probably later today.
> >
> > Keep in mind that while I try to be conversant in many scientific
> > fields, biology is probably my least-educated field.   But yes, I heard
> > of Kary Mullis a few decades ago.
>
> Newton believed in astrology. So did Mullis.

	Mullis did not believe in astrology. His comments on his book about astrology are meant to mock worthless pieces of shit like you. Likewise, Mullis didn't believe he was kidnaped by a glowing raccoon, although another chapter on his book describes such 'kidnapping'.

	Anyway, it's nice to see that worthless piece of shit and govt agent fairbrother showed up like clockwork to defend the Govcorp.

	And completely ignored Duesberg, who "didn't believe in astrology". And made a completely idiotic and dishonest comment on mullis because piece of shit fairbrother has nothign else to vomit.

	http://duesberg.com/subject/africa2.html