Paging Jim Bell

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:30:34 PDT 2021

There are more rude and fascist people here.
We have American agent John Young here.
There's someone among us who hasn't denied the allegations of harassment. He still hasn't come out and denied it, he's hiding around, but he's sending us an e-mail. but everyone can be tolerated, but no respect for Jim Bell?
But Jim bell's a moron? Jim Bell is nicer than anyone on this mailing list. He's an important cypherpunk, so respect him

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS