Paging Jim Bell

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Sep 29 08:29:46 PDT 2021

	Hey Jim, I was wondering what you think about the AIDS fraud, denounced by Pretty High Scientific Authorities like Kary Mullis (chemistry nobel prize winner inventor of PCR), and Peter Duesberg.

	http://duesberg.com/subject/africa2.html

	You are a self described 'libertarian' and yet I haven't seen you say a word about the total corruption of the medical mafia, the pharmaceutical mafia, the fact that they are close accomplices of the government, and the fact that all of them in the last two years have violated the individual rights of 1000s of millions of people with total impunity.

	Even if you were an ignorant, cowardly, technofascist fucktard who understand nothing of 'epidemics', you should realize that the political aspect of the fascist flu farce doesn't add up? And then you should learn the A of ABC of 'science'?

	http://duesberg.com/subject/africa2.html