New York Magazine: The 5 Biggest Takeaways From Yahoo’s Wild Julian Assange Story

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 28 20:02:00 PDT 2021

(U.S. officials asked their British counterparts to do the shooting if gunfire was required, and the British agreed, according to a former senior administration official…"

Hawaii Five Eye working as advertised!

"... Julian Assange is a rapist. He is vile. .." ( From Comments ) Hear hear.

Julian Assange arrested in London on rape charges
https://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2010/1207/WikiLeaks-Julian-Assange-arrested-in-London-on-rape-charges

GEOFFREY “sexual offence for a man to deliberately deceive a partner whose consent has been conditional upon his use of a condom” ROBERTSON

JULIAN " Being guilty of aggravated rape has nothing to do with our party" A. Broinowski. Wikileaks Party NSW candidate for au Senate. 2013.

I don't know what self-respecting cypherpunk would ever support this multi-millionaire, celebrity, self-described JOURNALIST since he's guilty of rape and sexual-assault.

And he worked for the police!  ( Wikipedia " Julian Assmange " ) And his BFF is the worst Nazi propagandist since Goebbels!

Jesus Fucking Christ.