Use not TOR

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:24:05 PDT 2021

Use a no-logs VPN. The Tor project can’t help anonymously.Don’t respect a community where people who say they're incompetent behind each other's backs. in 2014, the daily log was leaked. Tor hasn't made a statement about it. And some of them work in highest ranked position on Google. And yesterday, the Tor community team leader asked me what this “leak” was.

After He found out, Tor and the team leader didn't answer my questions. TOR may be transferring daily-log to an institution

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS