Vault Seven leaks actionable?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 26 07:10:55 PDT 2021

I think they're like everything else WL has produced* - hugely unimportant and irrelevant. "Noise"
( List members will be familiar with Noise from Gramps regular garbage scow load-dumps )

zachsdorfman
· 14m
Replying to @kevincollier
Thanks, Kevin. Really appreciate it. I think it’s particularly interesting to look back on Vault 7 and its effects. They have been perennially overshadowed by the 2016 Democratic Party leaks, but they were incredibly consequential.

Well, if you say so, Zach.

*Its Guccifer material being the exception that could prove the rule - IF it decided 2016!