Snowden leak considered consequential

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 26 07:27:28 PDT 2021

I would argue that the Snowden leak was consequential in at least two important ways

1) It prompted the Conyer-Amash law push that only just failed, and...

2) It helped the rise of the celebrity, millionaire journalist bubble ( Julian, Glenn, Alex Jones...)

I don't see that sort of deep meaning in the Vault 7 case. But if there's a consensus among national-security journalists that it was terribly important...I may have to defer to their collective national-security wisdom. Meh.