Wikileaks head hostile to US ( and the web! )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 26 05:07:52 PDT 2021

JULIAN " the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen. The internet is a threat to human civilization " ASSANGE 2012

JULIAN "of course Russia understands this game and Putin understands this game for a long time now" ASSANGE 2013

JULIAN " Capitalism+atheism+feminism = sterility " ASSANGE. 2017

Mar 6, 2014 - I wouldn't say this publicly, but Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison..."

JULIAN " Being guilty of aggravated rape has nothing to do with our party" A. Broinowski. Wikileaks Party NSW candidate for au Senate. 2013.