JULIAN " This is what we are: spies for the people " ASSANGE

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 26 05:04:43 PDT 2021

JULIAN " This is what we are: spies for the people " ASSANGE

JULIAN " to come into the Senate as a spy for the people ” ASSANGE 2013

JULIAN " I'll be so disheartened that I'll lower myself to government contracting work " ASSANGE 2007.

“#PanamaPapers Putin attack was produced by OCCRP which targets Russia & former USSR and was funded by USAID and [George] Soros,” WikiLeaks tweeted.
Putin said: “WikiLeaks has showed us that official people and official organs of the US are behind this.” The “customers” who ordered the Panama Papers’ leak were clear, he said.

 https://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/07/putin-dismisses-panama-papers-as-an-attempt-to-destabilise-russia