Cryptocurrency: China, CBDC's, GovBanks... Running Scared

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 16:48:23 PDT 2021

> https://news.yahoo.com/china-deems-cryptocurrency-transactions-illegal-111216972.html
> https://slate.com/business/2021/09/china-bans-crypto-sec-regulations.html

> Jim Bell's comment:China's government finally realized that cryptocurrency
> will ultimately destroy them.

China demonstrates caged animal response.
Now that China Gov spent their load (again),
the Chinese people still happily move and trade
crypto amongst themselves, no corporate exchanges
needed, just labor, tradegoods, even what little
fiat remains... p2p across the internet, lands, and seas.

https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1441846960332361730
2.1 million Salvadorans are ACTIVELY USING @chivowallet (not
downloads). Chivo is not a bank, but in less than 3 weeks, it now has
more users than any bank in El Salvador and is moving fast to have
more users that ALL BANKS IN EL SALVADOR combined. This is wild!
#Bitcoin :)

Republican lawmakers say China’s recent crackdown on financial
technologies could offer an opportunity for the U.S. to press its
advantage in innovation. - “China is missing a huge opportunity here,
and we’d be remiss if we made the same mistake”

Forget about China... There are 100m people in India who hold crypto
compared to 27m in the states. They are buying up crypto and their
government has a favorable stance on crypto as an asset class.

Why is my bank concerned about me losing money buying crypto but don’t
mind me losing my money gambling?

If the SEC is suing Crypto exchanges citing ponzi schemes and scams,
why not sue all banks and Governments?

China bans Bitcoin which was banned already but needed to be banned
again because the last ban didn’t ban it enough so we must ban again.

Twitter rolls out tipping with bitcoin, explores verifying NFT profile pics

A hamster has been trading cryptocurrencies in a cage rigged to
automatically buy and sell tokens since June - and it's currently
outperforming the S&P 500

Microstrategy CEO, Michael Saylor On China Banning BTC And Crypto:
“Nothing Has Created More Wealth In The Past Decade Than Technologies
Banned In China”

Have made a personal decision to stop buying or using Chinese goods
and services until the government removes the ban on Bitcoin and
Crypto. Have also sold my shares in Chinese companies.

China ban is a signal for success, not a signal for failure. They have
a great history of proving it too - Google, YouTube, Facebook,
Wikipedia, Reddit, OneDrive, Netflix, Zoom, Instagram, WhatsApp,
Twitter & Bitcoin!

China's Bitcoin ban isn't new | China banned Bitcoin for the first
time in 2013 | They are creating FUD

Bitcoin Price crashes from $1200 to $800 as China Outlaws Crypto
Transactions - 6th December 2013

Thank you China for turning me into a impenetrable diamond holder who
knows no fear