JIM Bell waddles like a Nazi-Fag-Moron Duck

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 7 10:39:12 PDT 2021

Yes, well, clearly I was fucking around padding out my post with such Hollywood garbage.
Office politics are so deadly dull, so often I often feel driven to try and liven up the prose.

I'm just glad to keep this valuable thread going anyways so anyone who effectively agree's with us  that Jim Dirtbag Bell is better off physically elided ie dead, is most welcome to chime in.

Or chip-in, if you follow the APster plan.

An anarchist does not make revolution - an anarchist IS revolution!