Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:46:24 PDT 2021

> So someone's been lying for two years, and it isn't the data.
> Check the politicians and power freaks of globalism.

Oh look... more lying dirtbag politicians...

https://www.kusi.com/more-vaccinated-people-tested-positive-for-covid-19-than-unvaccinated-in-san-diego-county/
https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/dam/sdc/hhsa/programs/phs/Epidemiology/COVID-19%20Watch.pdf

TurkeyMaze retweeted
Ari Hoffman @thehoffather
Fired Seattle first responders leaving their boots on the steps of City Hall
Esthy123 @be94051942
Live webcam in Italy shows empty square yet it’s filled with
protesters. They don’t want you to know! 🔥🔥🔥
Biden Admin Dropping ‘Thousands’ Of Underage Migrants Into New York
‘In The Dead Of Night’

@KUSINews
Oct 18
There were 2,925 positive COVID-19 cases in San Diego, during the week
ending on October 13, 2021. Out of those tests, more vaccinated people
(1,591) tested positive than unvaccinated (1,334).
kusi.com/more-vaccinated-peo…
More vaccinated people tested positive for COVID-19 than unvaccinated
in San Diego County -

SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – As San Diego County Health officials like Dr. Wilma
Wooten and Supervisor Nathan Fletcher continues to declare our
situation a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” the data shows a...

Suburban Black Man 🇺🇸 @goodblackdude
NY Gov. Kathy Hochul speaks on Gen. Colin Powell dying “due to COVID
complications...” “His story cannot be hijacked by the anti-vaxxers...
Someone who wasn't vaccinated gave him the virus.

https://twitter.com/justin_hart/status/1449769934062436356
https://twitter.com/justin_hart/status/1449779701627588615

More vaccinated people tested positive for COVID-19 than unvaccinated
in San Diego County
SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – As San Diego County Health officials like Dr. Wilma
Wooten and Supervisor Nathan Fletcher continues to declare our
situation a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” the data shows a different
story.

According to San Diego County’s website, there were more positive
COVID-19 cases among vaccinated people than unvaccinated people.

>From October 7th, to October 13th, there was a total of 2,925 reported
positive COVID-19 cases in San Diego County.

Out of those, 1,591 of them were from vaccinated people, while 1,334
were from non-vaccinated people.

Furthermore, the County of San Diego does not present the “weekly
addition” of cases clearly on their website. To find the new cases
from the week, you have to deduct the number from the previous week.

Data analyst Justin Hart will breakdown the findings on KUSI’s Good
Evening San Diego on Monday.
Hart posted the analysis and concerns on his Twitter feed:

    They won't spell it out for you so you have do the Week-over-Week
from their PDFs. pic.twitter.com/fa1WHenCGS

    — Justin Hart (@justin_hart) October 17, 2021

    How do we know the stats are off? Because the death to hospital
ratio for vaxxed vs unvaxxed is off the charts. Unless we’re assuming
that 50% of all vaxxed die when hospitalized – we’re missing data.
Like WHERE they died.

    — Justin Hart (@justin_hart) October 17, 2021