Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:56:52 PDT 2021

> dirtbag politicians

NYC Mayor Bill deBlasio Expands Vaccine "Mandate" To All City Workers,
Bribes them with $500 "Carrot" money Temptation stolen (a Sin) from
you, fires them all on Satan's Halloween Friday Oct 29 2021.

Joe "Mr. Unconstitutional" Biden's underlings caught making a
fatal mistake that will alienate Biden and his Admin even further.
It's also known that Biden, like Trudeau and Ardern, are all well
known Islamic apologists, who all worship at the altar of the
Great Globalist Satan, and wish to put the Beast's Mark on you...

Thomas More Society accepts donations.

Leaked Audio: DOJ Official Doesn't Think Americans 'Sincere' Over
Religious Exemptions
No Government, and no one, gets to determine one's beliefs.
Fight for your rights.

https://humanevents.com/
https://thomasmoresociety.org/
https://rumble.com/embed/vldfj3  Biden's Dog lawyer Marty Letterman
caught mocking religious exemptors / abortion / personal beliefs and
choices
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-leaked-audio-doj-sincerity-religious-exemptions
https://thepostmillennial.com/washington-post-blasted-for-referring-to-catholics-who-oppose-abortion-as-right-wing
https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-psaki-dodges-question-on-bidens-stance-on-abortion-and-his-faith-saying-its-personal
https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-admin-seeks-to-force-religious-doctors-to-perform-gender-transition-surgery

A Biden Justice Department attorney was caught on tape dismissing the
sincerity of Americans claiming religious exemptions to the Covid-19
vaccine.

In a leaked phone call from September reported by Human Events senior
editor Jack Posobiec, DOJ attorney Marty Lederman can be heard
strategizing with the Biden administration on how to combat religious
exemption requests to get around the vaccine mandate.

According to Lederman, there are "cases, for instance in the New York
case that's currently going on against the State of New York, the
Thomas More Society is representing a bunch of doctors and nurses who
claim that they would sin gravely in cooperation with the evil of
abortion. How would they be doing so? The claim is that all three of
the current vaccines, either have fetal cells that were obtained by
abortions in the vaccine itself, or in the case of Pfizer and Moderna
that those vaccines were tested using fetal cells that had been
aborted, and even the connection to the previous testing, makes them
cooperative with evil in a way that their religion prohibits."

"I don't want to say anything too categorical but I believe that this
claim will be very difficult for agencies to successfully claim that's
either insincere or not religious, even if it is. Even if we know that
many of those claims are not sincere, or are sincere but not
religious, this is the most common behavior you're going to confront
probably, and it's likely that you will have to take as a given the
employee's claim.

"Not always, right, but one response that some hospitals have started
to give is, 'well do you know that Tylenol, and Tums, and Preparation
H, those were all tested using aborted fetal cell lines, too.' And I
expect that employees will then say 'well I didn't know that, but now
that you tell me that and I'll stop using those products as well.'

"And then we will turn to the, 'what does the government have to do
once the employee makes that shown.' And here, basically there is a
compelling interest, obviously, in keeping our workforce and the
public with which we interact safe from COVID."

Upon further research, Posobiec concluded that the administration
doubts the sincerity of Americans' faith in claiming that they are so
opposed to abortion that they do not want to benefit from aborted
cells. In fact, it's not just that they don't think Americans are
sincere in their beliefs, but to the extent that they may be, the
administration seeks to find a way around those faith-based
assertions.

As Libby Emmons of The Post Millennial notes:

The issue of abortion and Catholicism has been hotly contested since
Biden took office, since the Catholic president has claimed that he is
pro-abortion. The Washington Post went so far as to say that Catholics
who oppose abortion are "right wing."

When asked about the President's stance on abortion, White House Press
Secretary Jen Psaki claimed that his faith was personal, and could not
answer as to how he reconciled his religious views with his
progressive, pro-abortion stance.

"Joe Biden is a strong man of faith and as he noted just a couple of
days ago, it's personal. He goes to church nearly every weekend. He
even went when we were on our overseas trip. But it's personal to him,
he doesn't see it through a political prism, and we're not going to
comment on the inner workings of the Catholic Church," Psaki said.
This after some US Catholic Bishops called for the president to be
denied the Eucharist on account of his public pro-abortion position.

In addition to seeking to undermine Americans' religious liberty as
regards choosing whether to take the vaccine or not, this
administration has sought to force Catholic hospitals to perform
sex-change surgeries and treat gender dysphoric patients with
"gender-affirming" care.