TOR internal logs

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Sun Oct 17 23:04:18 PDT 2021

The problem is, we're not gonna get rid of you and Trump supporters like you.

I'm trying to make sure they don't use the Tor network instead of shading people. I'm preventing them from using a network that clearly connects to the CIA.

you're a dickhead who knows nothing but to act and talk dirty to people. And everyone knows that John is an American agent here

You keep yelling "MAGA”

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS