TOR internal logs

Ed Carp erc at pobox.com
Sun Oct 17 22:17:47 PDT 2021

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021, space aliens made zeynepaydogan write:

> The question is, what is a guy like you doing here.
>
> There's no place for nationalists here

I was here before you were born. I was here, living in the Bay Area and
having dinner with Tim May, when this whole list started. I met Eric
Hughes and John Young in person. I was writing PGP interface code when you
were sitting around, looking at porn and jacking off. I still write code.
What are you doing, shitball, except cowardly picking on people from the
shadows?