The Semich, Gramps, Batshit Deadpools are at 2K each

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 05:50:28 PDT 2021

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021, 8:46 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>  I know that there have been a lotta rightwing posts to this list since it
> started.
> But - with your Deadpool / bounty / APsterlicious help - I'm confident we
> can clean-house.

It sounds like you feel worried regarding these posts?

Its a great start that infamous and unholy list Nazi's ( and Nazbols ) like
> Mongo, Hughes, Gilmore, Young, Donald, Szabo, Gupta, Assmange and Harkness
> are already long dead and gone.

Have the people of this list really been upsetting you?

Crypto-Fascism - today embodied in the form of Gramps, Batshit and Semich
> - is not to be debated.
> It is to be smashed.

It sounds like you know of crypto-fascism being a really bad thing?

I'm not sure I know the term well.

That is the cryptoanarchist way - love it or leave it-  Your choice.

You've been working with things like that for a really long time?