The Semich, Gramps, Batshit Deadpools are at 2K each

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 9 05:45:37 PDT 2021

 I know that there have been a lotta rightwing posts to this list since it started.
But - with your Deadpool / bounty / APsterlicious help - I'm confident we can clean-house.

Its a great start that infamous and unholy list Nazi's ( and Nazbols ) like Mongo, Hughes, Gilmore, Young, Donald, Szabo, Gupta, Assmange and Harkness are already long dead and gone.
Crypto-Fascism - today embodied in the form of Gramps, Batshit and Semich  - is not to be debated.
It is to be smashed.

That is the cryptoanarchist way - love it or leave it-  Your choice.