File on agent peter fairbrother.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Oct 8 18:16:03 PDT 2021

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 00:43:26 +0100
Peter Fairbrother <peter at tsto.co.uk> wrote:

> George Orwell/EB was a famous writer, but he wasn't "a high ranking
> member of the English oligarchy".

	I don't mean he had a high ranking official position. He was high ranking because, as you note, he was famous. And he wrote some liberal stuff while also being a criminal working for the english empire in india and for the war propaganda office or whatever it was called.

> Dad would have been higher-ranking, if
> anybody had asked. Heck, so would I.

> EB's sister Avril married my Mum's first cousin Bill Dunn, and Bill and
> Avril looked after EB while he lived on Jura. Dad and EB were friends
> long before that though.
>

> And no, I am not English, though I do live in England.

	your claim of not 'being english' is based on some technicality? Not that it really matters given your other claims.

> Nor am I a cunt, or a government shill.

	Sure, you're not a government shill except for the little fact that virtually everything you post is government propaganda.

	Fucking evil idiot literally copypasting US government propaganda about the fascist flu farce pretends to not be a government shill.	Only in this fine list we have such kind of Philosophers.  Give my regards to your 'liberal' coworkers, 'anarchist' jim bell, and 'anarchist' 'professor rat'.