Human Wood

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 30 16:28:55 PST 2021

" In large part " what you say may be true - but since you have been a malfunctioning unit lately I would need further and better particulars on that.

And while I'm waiting I'll continue to blame capitalist inequalities, failure to acknowledge Marxist biowarfare aspect and the rabidly Batshit-Crazy anti-vax conspiracists

some of which dump their garbage here and morons interact with as though they are good-faith c-punks.

Its a bad look for the net when it hosts AIDs deniers and disease spreaders. And just when we need APster its main cypherpunk popularizer goes AWOL.

COME BACK our ACHILLES!

COME BACK CJ FILES!

Failure to lead from the front is also a capital offence.