DEATH to Rittenhouse - Kyle Wanted Dead or Alive. Prefer Dead.

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:02:05 PST 2021

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 11:30 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 23:06:57 +0100
> Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 12:20 AM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> > >         Thanks for completing your profile Stefan. So, authentic german nazi who likes murderers very much. You get a special 'cypherpunks' prize.
> >
> > You're welcome, Punk.
> >
> > BTW. If you don't mind, where do you get your information from when you
> > do research on a topic, or do you have limited Internet access, due to sites
> > blocked, etc.?
>

>         depends on the topic - ideally I read books and the relevant authors.
>
>         I have to admit, the books come from the arpanet nowadays (I used to go to the library in the past). I don't think I have limited arpanet access except for shitty sites which require javashit and which I just ignore.

Ok. I can tell you from my experience that for example doing a Google search
from country x and from country y can differ in search results or when
you for example, use search engines like duckduckgo and others that
they showed me in the past lesser search results than Google.

Regarding JavaScript, I am also no fan of it, but unfortunately a lot of sites
which link then to additional information, unfortunately, requires it.

>         As an example, I got most of my information about mullis and the hilarious AIDS fraud from the arpanet. Still, I knew about mullis before I looked for more details. Not sure where I got the first lead tho.

Must admit I never heard of mullies, had to look it up too.

>         Does the german government block this site? =)
>
>         http://duesberg.com/subject/africa2.html

Well, I use VPN or Tor..., so the site is not blocked for me.

>         I think you can't buy mein kampf, can you? =P

AFAIK, you legally can but it must be an original edition,
which people must search for like in antique book stores,
ebay etc. Re-prints after 1945 are forbidden in Germany.

Regards
Stefan